Monday, March 16, 2009

Feeling overwhelmed? Learn how to control the amount of energy you extend

In my readings, I've been getting a lot of questions related to people feeling drained or stuck. I have to admit, this is something I've had to work through myself. There is definitely a very thick energy among us right now. People are paniced or at very least, cautious. And navigating through this can be draining and cause you to move ahead very, very slow.

I've developed a new technique that seems to be working wonders, and I thought I'd share it with everyone. It's a number system. . . a ranking if you will. When folks ask me for advice or are just wanting discuss an issue, I intuitively reach for a number from 1 -10. This number represents how open they are to receiving my message. And thus, I extend only the amount of energy that matches their level of acceptance.

For example, if I get a caller on the psychic hotline wondering why he hasn't found the love of his life, my first inclinition is to teach him about love and the universe. I want to show him how it works, and how to shift his energy, and then how to manifest his destined love. But what I've found is that my syllabus in helping him only works if he's willing to do the work. If he can't see past the first step, (which is only to believe that love is possible) then everything else I try to explain to him does him no good. And by the end of it, I feel overextended, drained and sad that I could not reach him.

So now, I instantly reach for a number. In the previous example, this caller would have been about a 2 or 3. And I discuss that first step in just helping him believe that love is possible. If his number increases during the course of our conversation (which is usually does), I can move on to more information and proceed in the process of teaching/helping him. If not, then I leave it at the first step. The good thing, is that the caller will usually absorb that step and call back at another time with a much higer number to start.

This works with everyone, social or work. And as you develop your intuition, you can start to do it naturally, without an actual number. Over time, controlling the amount of energy you extend will come automatic. The result, a more balanced state of mind and much more energy ready to spend in the right places. This will help you move forward without feeling stuck.

1 comment:

  1. Controlling one's energy is a discipline that many psychic healers have mastered. It allows them to channel their spiritual strengths into a particular situation that needs insight. Usually, they can do it at will because their energy is preserved for such matter.

    ReplyDelete